In this post, you will be able to learn the benefits of taking Moringa – for your health as well as its wide variety of medicinal uses.
The benefits of moringa have a much wider range of very important advantages for you and your family’s health. As a matter of fact, moringa is considered as a really good source of protein, vitamins, beta-carotene, amino acids as well as different types of phenolics and different parts that contain important minerals. Aside from that, it also provides a rich and rare combination of kaempferol, uercetin, beta-sitosterol, caffeoylquinic and zeatin.
Furthermore, moringa also works as cardiac and circulatory stimulants and it also contacts antitum which is anti-inflammatory, antiulcer, antispasmodic, diuretic, cholesterol lowering, antioxidant, antiepileptic, antihypertensive, antipyretic, antidiabetic, hepatoprotective, antibacterial as well as antifungal activities. Aside from that, it can also be utilized for a lot of treatments for medicinal indigenous system ailments.
Actually, moringa has already been used by a lot of people from long time ago especially in different areas around the world as one of the traditional cultures in the repertoire of herbal medicine. This is in fact used as an effective medicine for ailments ranging from various gouts to inflammations and fevers.
The Medicinal Benefits and Uses of Moringa Oleifera Leaves
- If rubbed against the temple, moringa leaves might relieve severe headaches.
- There’s an anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory effect when you try to apply moringa to wounds or insect bites.
- Apply some fresh Moringa leaves in order to stop the bleeding from any shallow cut.
- A tea made from moringa leaves can effectively treat gastric ulcers and diarrhea.
- Moringa extracts can be used against bacterial skin problems or fungal problems.
- Eating the Moringa’s food products are great for those individuals who are malnourished because of its high protein and fiber content.
- The leaves of moringa can treat fevers, bronchitis, eye and ear infections, as well as painful mucus membrane inflammation.
- The dried leaves of moringa can reportedly treat diarrhea in Africa.
- The leaves of moringa are enriched with much higher iron content and they’re often prescribed for anemia in the Philippines.
- Moringa’s seeds and powder grounds are usually prescribed for common problems of the skin like scurvy skin diseases and even other bacterial infections.
The Medicinal Benefits and Uses of Moringa Oleifera Flowers
- The juice of moringa flower can generally improve the quality and flow of the milk of breastfeeding mothers.
- Moringa flower juice can also encourage urination as well as very useful for other urinary problems.
- As a remedy to cold, Haiti villagers drink tea that’s made from the flowers of moringa.
Medicinal Benefits and Uses of Moringa Oleifera Pods
- Because of the high fiber protein and content, pods can actually play a very important role in treating malnutrition and diarrhea.
- The pods of moringa can also treat liver diseases and also work as a good de-wormer if you eat them raw.
- It also cures pains as well as spleen problems of the joints that are affected.