If you are reading this then you must be looking to live in Hawaii then you came to the right article.
*The beach is really close by and free for the public.
*Great public transport.
*You can and will meet a lot of people from all over the world mostly tourists.
*The North Shore will take your breath away.
*Delicious food, they have a lot of different kind of foods because of the number of tourists in Hawaii so whatever food you want you can probably find it.
*, paddle-boarding, scuba diving, surfing, snorkeling, hiking , camping on the beach in a hammock are all going to be available to you
*Good business in Hawaii auto detail.
*Great vegetarian options in most of the places so you for the non meat eater you would enjoy this place.
*If you like nature then you will find that most outdoor activities are free
*Aloha culture – when you finally find it – it’s amazing! There are many good people.
* The beautiful music of tropical birds in the morning and at the end of the day
So, is it really worth it to live in Hawaii? Well, it definitely depends what type of person you are. Cause Really. who are you? If you really think about it. Where you are going to go to in life is mostly depends on you and your power to look into yourself and answer that question. Thing like what do you love doing, what do you hate doing? What are your likes and what are your dislikes? These types of questions will help you move in life later on.
Also living in Hawaii isn’t always going to be cons there are of course going to be cons in living there so here they are
1. This depends on the island, you can get around the place really easily or you will have a hard time. The big island can be really big, And this makes where you live really important especially if you don’t like hitch hiking or driving for long amounts of time. And it also makes your driving really expensive since you drive so much. but then again this depends on where you live on the island or which island you live on.
2. Everything and literally everything is super expensive even getting things shipped to you is expensive.
3. There are no long roads that you can enjoy if you like going on really long road trips.
4. You need to work hard in order just to live on the island, you are going to be working so hard you barely get to enjoy the island itself.
5. And if you are the type that isn’t hard to feel like they are apart from everything, then the islands are not for you!
But to tell you the truth it is really worth it to live in Hawaii and if you’re still skeptical about it give the place a couple months you might like it
Best of luck.